-
Kylie replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
This is amazing advice @jane-t. Thank you for sharing.
i am down 10lbs in 3 days and feeling tired and depleted at the moment but hoping the tiny track in the door to the inner pantry opens soon and I feel less so.
I changed my routine this morning and had coffee and water before anything else and this definitely helped me feel a little less lethargic.
-
Kylie replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 5 days ago
lol @jane-t. I have plenty still in the inner pantry. I had my snickers and felt a little better. Had that depleted feeling this morning. I really need to ride through this feeling as this is often when I give up
-
Lori Brown posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@jane-t I just joined and I see you posted last. I tried doing this diet on my own and did well for a couple weeks but gained back 5#. What does this membership gain me? Hopefully a lot of support. I’m not seeing much here though
-
Kylie replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol @jane-t.
start of day 6 here and I am hungry this morning. Time for coffee.
Down 11lbs in 5 days. Weight is definitely slowing down but still nice to see it going down
-
Kylie replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I love this @jane-t. Congrats on the amazingly quick recovery
-
Kylie replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago
I am hungry today. It is nearly lunchtime so I can wait. I am picturing my fat cells screaming for food and the more they wait and scream the more they are shrinking, like the wicked witch in wizzed of Oz – lol. An extention of @jane-t’s visual