-
Jane replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 days, 18 hours ago
All understandable!
-
Jane replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 days, 16 hours ago
Step by step, yay!
-
Jane replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week ago
My pleasure, Sharlet.
I love plans! <3
Let me indulge and write a bit about my current plan.
It’s a bit of a system that I have in place, for security and stability.
It’s made up of six small meals a day, that I can have any time of the day.
Five of the meals are the constant, and one meal is the variable.
My current meal size is “one…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week ago
Hi Alaska Gal.
I have an idea.
As you have so much thinking to do now in this situation, it costs a lot of energy for the brain.
You can use snickers bars (or your chocolate bars of choice) to supply a steady stream of energy to the brain, and practice the steadiness of set meals.
Special situations like yours I think requires special…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 1 day ago
Sanity can be temporarily restored with the 5BD
in my experience lol -
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 3 days ago
Yay for endurance!
The inner work-out is taking place now.
No need to go to a gym!
Inner pantry access permit signed, sealed, and delivered!
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
Excellent! Yay for Jennifer, Kylie, Lori, Sharlet, Allison, and all!
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 5 days ago
One little guard-rail that I’ve set for myself in case of urgent hunger, in the case where I’m not willing to white-knuckle it out, is to steer myself toward a set meal limit. The best limit I’ve found is a snickers bar. That way I avoid the open-ended eating that I’m prone to, when left free-range.
Also, I have a few routines in place that slow…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 5 days ago
Sleep is good.
Warm shower or footbath is also good.
Time is on your side!
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 5 days ago
Yes, that makes sense.
When we give up and have the bulk of our food from the outside, the inner landlord can’t give us access to our inner pantry.
When we begin anew on the diet, there’s this annoying time period before access is granted.
It’s coming round the bend – hang in there!
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 5 days ago
Inner pantry access denied, one more day until landlord arrives with the key?
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 6 days ago
Wonderfully done, Kylie!
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks ago
One thing I can suggest is to stock up your pantry with lovely food that has a long shelf life, and to admire it often, and let yourself know that you have everything you need on the outside, and that it’s safe to use up your inner pantry. Doing this has helped me a lot. I think there are many reasons for wanting to eat more, and some might have…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks ago
Of course! And my impression is that you are the one offering food to Mum most of the time. No doubt in my mind about that.
I wanted to write that family, closest of kin, including ourselves, all of us are here and there for ourselves to find new ways to handle situations. I happened to be my closest of kin, and had I had a Mum nearby, it might…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks ago
Hi Kylie!
Perhaps you were thin before being born. Let’s say that you were!
If you want to be thin, nobody can stop you. Not even Mum.
Here is a suggestion:
“Thank you Mum! Love it! I’ll save this food for a rainy day!”
Bag and pop the food offering in the freezer and enjoy it later.
Perhaps enjoy it on a rainy day when you are a thin lady!
-
Jane replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 4 days ago
53.7 kg / 118.4 lbs / 17.7 bmi
-
Jane replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month ago
Hi everyone!
Here’s another little update.
I’ve had my Monday evening meal. I had 500 ml of tea/water, and 420 g of food.
My weight this morning was 54.8 kg / 120.8 lbs / 18.1 bmi.
My weight after my evening meal was 55.0 kg / 121.3 lbs / 18.2 bmi.
Then, after reading for ten minutes, my weight had dropped to 54.7 kg / 120.6 lbs / 18.1…[Read more]
-
Jane replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month ago
Hi everyone!
My weight this Monday morning was 54.8 kg / 120.8 lbs / 18.1 bmi.
Pretty good considering the four meals I had yesterday.
Onwards!

-
Jane replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month ago
Wonderful!
-
Jane replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month ago
Hi again everyone!
The dots again, this Sunday.

- Load More