-
Allison replied to the topic Hi!
in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 5 months, 4 weeks agoWelcome back!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 5 months, 4 weeks ago
So glad!!! I learned from Dr L past videos to take on our challenging foods. It is amazing we can learn to have power over formerly “red light” foods. I am no longer afraid to have anything in the house!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months ago
So interesting to see the variations in maintenance. Thank you for sharing!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months ago
Sounds you are doing great!
-
Allison replied to the topic 100 Pounds Lost with 5-bite!!!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months ago
Thanks!!!! Still a ways to go!! But I will get there!!
-
Allison replied to the topic LL’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
Letileti congrats!!! Are you also in maintenance?
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
Great going!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic 100 Pounds Lost with 5-bite!!!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
Woohoo!!! You can do it!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Progress pic -100+ pounds down in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
Thanks all!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for continuing to provide updates. I’m very happy for you.
-
Allison replied to the topic Im back!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 1 week ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Through Sirens and Missiles – 5 Bites works in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Amazing!!!
-
Allison started the topic Progress pic -100+ pounds down in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Grateful for over -100 pounds lost with 5-bites.
Now for the next 80!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Through Sirens and Missiles – 5 Bites works in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 2 weeks ago
Neil!!! I was actually thinking about you the other day with all the news. I am so happy that you were here that we can meet you!!!!
I am a big fan of your zooms here.
Allison
-
Allison replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Yah!!! Welcome back! Hope you can hide at work smd join the zoom!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Hard dr. Apt but nice reminder in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I posted my starting pic of the day I rejoined slimming station (pending moderator approval), and I am so glad that most days I forget how far off I had gotten. And I had already lost about 30 pounds before that. Congrats on making so much progress and especially on forgetting your top weight!!!! That is a great thing haha. But als…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
So great to see!!! Thank you for sharing!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Jane, thank you for your inspiring post. Congratulations on Maintenance.
-
Allison started the topic 100 Pounds Lost with 5-bite!!!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Re-reached my -100 pound milestone this week!!!!

-
Allison replied to the topic Can't correct weight tracker-restarted higher in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Dr Lewis – can your tech guy fix her starting weight?
- Load More