-
Allison started the topic This week’s zoom shows private in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Dr.L – please change setting of zoom from private to public.
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 3 weeks ago
That is what I am looking for is peace around food. Thank you!
-
Allison replied to the topic LL’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 3 weeks ago
You might message Dr Lewis in case he doesn’t see this post. Best wishes to you!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 3 weeks ago
You’re doing great!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Interesting!! Is that an artificial intelligence like chatgpt?
-
Allison replied to the topic Zoom tonight? in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months ago
No – I waited until 9:45. Hope dr l is ok.
-
Allison started the topic Zoom tonight? in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months ago
I am waiting for zoom call. Is it happening?
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months ago
Living and learning!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 1 week ago
I have been on a cruise and not even trying with the diet!!! And my face and tight clothes show it!!! I will get back on my routine this week. Thanks for asking!!! Ready to get the next 80 off!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 1 week ago
Thank you for continuing to share!!! We don’t often see the maintenance stories – and those are the most important!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 1 week ago
Woohoo!!! Love seeing new decades!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Woohoo!!!!! 150s!!!!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m back in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Cheering you on!
-
Allison started the topic Sheila reached 18.5 bmi!!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
One of our old friends Sheila reached 18.5 bmi with 5-bite!!! She gave me permission to share here from our fb group. I believe she lost about 55 pounds.
-
Allison replied to the topic Back again! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
How is it going Preet??
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I admire your diligence!!!! Keep us posted.
-
Allison replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
I have gone through periods of time where I feel like my body is fighting against me to put weight back on. I am on the dnd of one of those phases now. Here’s to fighting on!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
Cheering you on!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
Woohoo!!!!! The scale keeps us guessing, but always believe those lowest weights and never believe the high ones!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 1 week ago
Sharlet – my advice – change your profile to match your actual weight. Somehow it helps. I cannot explain it. But it does. You’ve got this! - Load More