@mel-ting
Active 1 year, 6 months ago-
Carmel replied to the topic Great Chat Tonight! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Dr. Lewis, GREAT meeting! Thank you for your time tonight. I’m amazed that after TWENTY YEARS you still show up every Monday night. Impressive.
Sorry we got cut off, you were just getting going. But you asked a question, Why do people quit and not finish, in spite of all the support you give.
I’d like to chime in with what I think. I was one of…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Karly’s Accountability Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 9 months ago
Well done Karly! I’m celebrating your win with you. I agree, 5BD is all about dialing it in. Now we just have to rinse and repeat!
-
Carmel replied to the topic Who is out there? in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome Allison! Love the mindset!
-
Carmel replied to the topic Who is out there? in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m totally focused and resolved. I’m done being robbed of vitality via excess food. Not worth it.
I think of each of you every day, and when I’m feeling the discomfort of holding myself back from freely eating, I remember I’m not doing this alone.
I’m thankful for this little support team. It helps! Glad you are all here.
Thanks for the e…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Who is out there? in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 9 months ago
I just joined again too
Nice to see you again Allison! Nice to meet you last night Karly. Last night was a good chat. I’m inspired and hopeful again! It’s good to be here. -
Carmel changed their profile picture 3 years, 9 months ago
-
chapinj replied to the topic Chloe P Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 3 months ago
Hi Chloe!
So glad you are back on the diet. I have watched all of your old chats with Dr. Lewis. Your journey is very inspiring.I am back for the third time too. I keep making the same mistake of thinking I can somehow just naturally stick to the 5 bites without counting.
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic Week 2 Thread in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 3 months ago
Hi Debra!
This is Jennifer. I’m back on the site again. I joined last year and lost about 13 pounds. I gained it all back. I know how it feels to give in and eat more than your 5 bites. The best thing to do is to start again right away and not blame the diet. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep going toward the finish l…[Read more]
-
Carmel changed their profile picture 4 years, 6 months ago
-
Carmel changed their profile picture 4 years, 6 months ago
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Day 2 down, Day 3 here we come!
What a great day you had Poppycat! It’s amazing how energized we become when our body is not bogged down with excess digestion. I’m so glad for your good report. Yes, lets go into that time of year when people gain weight, and be those that baffle others with our losses. That gets me excited!
I want to…[Read more] -
Carmel replied to the topic Last shot at this… in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Day 2 down! Day 3 here we go!
How’s everyone doing? I encourage you to stay focused on today.
When I began this program at the end of last April, I thought I only had about 20+ lbs to loose to get to MY goal, but after talking to Dr. Lewis found out I ACTUALLY had 62 lbs to lose! That realization was crushing at first because the dista…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
I agree Racheal, mistakes always belong behind us, right? A new day, a new opportunity. Life is a one-way ride, no do-overs, but ALWAYS another chance to live it out better today.
Sleeping in…warm bath…I love it! Get it when you can!
1st bar down (I always eat early 11AM lunch) and black coffee with French Vanilla Stevia drops and I’m d…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Last shot at this… in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
So excited for you Rachael. Your determination is inspiring!
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
You are all doing so well! Yay!
Day 1 was yesterday and I did great! My plan to avoid the kitchen is working so far! I work from home so you may see my dilemma. The fridge and I are old frenemies. LOL.
Poppycat your upcoming trip sounds wonderful. I love England, but I’ve never been to Norway. The next 6 weeks will go well I’m sure!
Gayle an…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic TONIGHT's CALL! Let's do it in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, unable to make it tonight, but I’ll watch the replay. I will be available next Monday night! Hope it goes well
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Good morning Day 1! Nicely done Gayle! So glad you started this challenge. Brilliant idea and opportunity to clean out your kitchen, Poppycat. Rachael, so glad you also joined in. I wish you all the best success!
Today I’m off to a good start. I’m changing up my habits so I get better results. I’ve put a coffee maker in my guest bedroo…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Please Leave A Message At The Tone…. in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Yes it is! For us all!
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
Oh yay! What a great support team! Here we go (again!).
-
Carmel replied to the topic BAR Challenge – Join me!! Nov 1-Nov 8 in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 years, 11 months ago
I have all my bars laid in store!
- Load More