@mel-ting
Active 1 year, 6 months ago-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 days, 19 hours ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yay! Way to go Sharlet! You are an inspiration!</p>
-
chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 1 day ago
I’m not doing good either. I gained 4 lbs. Today I will do bars. Back in it too!
-
chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
Great! Welcome!
-
chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
don’t forget I’m doing this with you!
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
I do too Allison. I think a brisk walking routine can really complement the diet.
-
chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 6 days ago
Yay! Congrats!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Thank you Kylie!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 1 day ago
9/25/2026 163 lbs
-
chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 1 day ago
So glad your husband has come around!
I had 1/2 a Kind bar for lunch. Plan to have 1/2 a Snickers bar for dinner. Going to 1/2 a bar because I’ve been going to the bathroom every day, and Dr. Lewis says we should only be going once a week. So I’m obviously eating too much.
all the best back at you
-
chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I am joining you! I’m doing this too. Right with you. I’ve been doing bars. Kind bars for lunch and snickers bars for dinner.
-
chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I started yesterday too. I had a Kind bar for lunch and a snickers bar for dinner. I’m down to 164 lbs!
-
chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I’ll join you!
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Your photos have inspired me to begin again! I started last night with 5 bites of stuffed grape leaves. I’m doing this with you!
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 1 week ago
7/31/2026 164 lbs
Yesterday I ate 1/2 a Snickers bar.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you Jane and Sharlet!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 1 week ago
7/29/2026 166 lbs
Yesterday I ate 1/2 a Snickers bar.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 2 weeks ago
7/27/2026 167 lbs
-
chapinj replied to the topic LL’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Lovely!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 1 week ago
7/1/2026 169 lbs
Yesterday I had 5 bites of fruit salad for lunch and steamed Brussels sprouts for dinner.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you Jane!
- Load More