@mel-ting
Active 1 year, 6 months ago-
chapinj replied to the topic Bar Challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeah!! Maybe we can get down to the 160’s!!
-
chapinj started the topic Bar Challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 2 months ago
I am committing to Snickers bars twice a day for the next week. Starting today. Join me!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Checking in in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
Hi Sharlet and Allison,
I am on day 3 of perfect bites. Yesterday was hard. I felt sick. Today I’m not even hungry. I’ve been doing bars for lunch and chicken tenders for dinner. You’ve just got to hang in there for those first 2-3 days. Wow.
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic Focusing on one meal at a time in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
When the next meal comes, say “I’m going to nail it. I’m going to be perfect.” Don’t think about ANYTHING else.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Focusing on one meal at a time in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
Let’s do this!!
-
chapinj started the topic Focusing on one meal at a time in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
I have had success focusing on one perfect meal at a time. I got it from Gayle in one of the 2023 posts. And Dr. Lewis says the same: “one foot in front of the other.”
Don’t think about your weight or how much longer it may be to goal.
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic Slow in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
Congrats on the jeans fitting! It’s slow for me too. I have so much trouble motivating after I’ve fallen off track.
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic COMMITTED TO PERFECT 5 BITES FOR NEXT 7 DAYS!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 3 months ago
Congrats!
-
chapinj replied to the topic COMMITTED TO PERFECT 5 BITES FOR NEXT 7 DAYS!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 4 months ago
Great to hear you’re doing good! Savor your egg bites. I’m downing water too.
-
chapinj replied to the topic COMMITTED TO PERFECT 5 BITES FOR NEXT 7 DAYS!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 year, 4 months ago
How are you doing Stefanne? I started yesterday too—with the snickers bars. Today is hard. I keep thinking about you. We can both do this! It’s just food!
-
Carmel changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
chapinj changed their profile picture 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Carmel changed their profile picture 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Carmel replied to the topic Restarting!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 7 months ago
Well done Allison! Great plan! I love the profile picture. And congrats on your daughter’s performance
My vacation was great, but toward the end my resolve wore thin, but I’m back at it. I refuse to quit. I will see the finish line this time. I’ve also been reading Why Weight Around and listening to old recorded chats. I always learn so mu…[Read more] -
Carmel started the topic Hello! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m still at it! Just got back from vacation. Full transparency: I had some amazingly perfect days and a some challenging days. Overall I left a lot of food behind and was always aware of eating less. I don’t know why but when I step out of my at-home-routine it becomes a challenge. Vacation becomes a head game, but a good chance to chall…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Hello there in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello Dalia and welcome back! Being here is a huge commitment, and I like your perspective! Looking forward to seeing you a lot here! I’m in east coast USA and you are 6 hrs ahead of me I think. Not too much difference. My good morning is your good afternoon. I love the UK! I have been there many times
-
Carmel replied to the topic Great Chat Tonight! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello All! I missed Monday too, big snow storm and power outage. See you on 1/30 as well. Keep 5 biting. Clothes are feeling looser. It’s working (as it always does!).
-
Carmel started the topic Still Here! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Just to let you all know I’m still here and still 5Biting! I missed last night’s chat because we had a huge snow storm here in Maine, and lost power last night. Hope you had a good chat. I’m looking forward to watching the replay. See everyone next Monday night, I hope!
-
Carmel replied to the topic Karly’s Accountability Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Karly, we missed you! But I totally relate. Like Allison, when I mess up? That is when I’m ashamed to show up. Too many no-shows on my part, and I duck out all together. But I too am determined to break that pattern. I’m telling myself: there is not shame in the slip up, even repeated slip ups. For me, the shame lies in quitting. (And al…[Read more]
-
Carmel replied to the topic Great Chat Tonight! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome Sarah! This is such a safe space. Dr. Lewis and everyone else always make you feel welcome, right from the start. Looking forward to seeing you on our next chat! This is such a great program!
- Load More