@mel-ting
Active 1 year, 6 months ago-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
6/27/2026 170 lbs
Yesterday I had my 5 bites of fruit salad for lunch and steamed Brussels sprouts for dinner.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 3 months, 2 weeks ago
6/25/2026 171 lbs
Yestetday I had a fruit salad for lunch (5 bites) and gazpacho soup for dinner.
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
Wow! Great loss! Keep going!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
Thank you, Sharlet!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months ago
6/6/2026 172 lbs
Yesterday I had 1/2 a Snickers for lunch and 1/2 for dinner. Coffee and water and Rose wine.
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 1 week ago
That’s practically a fast. But if you really aren’t hungry, go with it. What did you weigh today? I’m still at 174.
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 1 week ago
Yeah. I agree it doesn’t make sense to eat much if you’re not hungry. 100 calories a day isn’t much. Listen to your body. I’ve been eating just half a Snickers for lunch and half for dinner. No hunger. Maybe I should cut back. What are your 100 calories composed of?
My problem is the wine. I can’t just drink one glass. I have to cut it ou…[Read more]
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 1 week ago
I can’t believe you’ve gotten down to 162 already. That’s fast. Don’t be bummed out. Your hard work will pay off!
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 1 week ago
Yay!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
5/29/2026 174 lbs
Yesterday I had 3 bites Snickers for lunch and 4 bites chicken tender for dinner and a couple glasses Rose wine.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Good plan!
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Let’s do this!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
5/27/2026 174 lbs
Another perfect day yesterday.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
5/26/2026 175 lbs
i had a perfect day yesterday. 3 bites Snickers for lunch and 3 bites Snickers for dinner. Coffee and water.
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
5/25/2026 177 lbs
I ate a big sandwich last night. Didn’t stop at 5 bites.
Today I’m back on track. 3 bites of Snickers for lunch. Feeling great!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks, Jane!
-
chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
5/23/2026 176 lbs
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 2 weeks ago
You are inspiring me! Thank you for posting.
I’m down to 176 lbs.
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I’m with you. I’m still at 179. This has got to stop!
Jennifer
-
chapinj replied to the topic 10 Day Countdown! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 5 months, 1 week ago
What a great idea for salad! I’ll have to try it. Thanks, Samantha.
- Load More