@lorib2026
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago-
Lori Brown replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 1 day ago
It’s crazy to me how hungry I get when I have plenty of extra weight in the “inner pantry”!! I got up to 200 lbs a few years ago and I felt hungry all the time!! Its been a game changer to just ignore the hunger, as obviously I don’t need any food at all until Im at my goal. I’ve been so conditioned by diet culture to need to eat every 3 hours,…[Read more]
-
Lori Brown replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 1 day ago
I’m still on the bar challenge. Im down 4 pounds from Monday. I weighed today just to see. In some ways it is easier, in other ways I feel more deprived, but I just want to “get it done” like Dr Lewis says!!! I have a cruise in two weeks and was really hoping to be around 130 before I went and I was 153 today. Down 31 pounds from when I started…[Read more]
-
Lori Brown replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 week, 4 days ago
I derailed myself this week with literally one really bad day! I think the one day put me up 7-8 pounds! I want to do the bar challenge!
-
Lori Brown started the topic bad taste in mouth in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 1 week ago
Now that my hunger has faded, Im noticing a bad taste on my tongue. IS this common? Does it go away with time?
-
Lori Brown replied to the topic My Shameless attempt to build this site. in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 1 week ago
This is a great idea! Im hoping that when I get down to my goal in a couple months that I will have a lot of people asking and interested in this plan. I will for sure tell them that this is how I did it!
-
Lori Brown started the topic body has adjusted in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 2 weeks ago
I just wanted to encourage anyone that is struggling, that after several weeks of doing the 5bd, my body has officially started to feel good again. I feel fine and the hunger is minimal. I’ve lost 23.5 pounds since July 15. ( one week I gained back 5-6). Its getting easy. I think just being consistent for a couple weeks has reset my hunger and…[Read more]
-
Lori Brown replied to the topic concerned spouse in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Allison, that is so true! Thanks!
-
Lori Brown started the topic concerned spouse in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Hi all! Im feeling good about how well I am doing. I’m 18.1 pounds down and my clothes are looking much better on me. I was busting out of them!
I have 47 more to get to 120, but my husband is telling me I look “perfect” and is concerned about getting “too thin” and wrinkly. Ugh. I know I will look wrinklier but seriously this is scary to…[Read more] -
Lori Brown replied to the topic zoom call time in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Thanks all! I figured it out thankfully!!!
-
Lori Brown started the topic zoom call time in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Hi I’m new! what time is the zoom call tonight? 6 pm eastern?? I live in Ohio. Will we get a link beforehand?
Thanks!
-
Lori Brown started the topic Old zoom calls in the forum The Slimming Station Diet 1 month, 3 weeks ago
I just joined. Can I access the old zoom calls? Are they on here? And when are the current calls? Will I get an email to join them?
Thanks!
Lori
-
Lori Brown posted an update 1 month, 4 weeks ago
@jane-t I just joined and I see you posted last. I tried doing this diet on my own and did well for a couple weeks but gained back 5#. What does this membership gain me? Hopefully a lot of support. I’m not seeing much here though
-
Lori Brown changed their profile picture 1 month, 4 weeks ago