<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Slimming Station | Jane | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Jane.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 13:20:49 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b42b68b66d90a9ce87a316403f92f392</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/4/#post-204904</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 21:23:08 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>This is amazing advice <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a>. Thank you for sharing.</p>
<p>i am down 10lbs in 3 days and feeling tired and depleted at the moment but hoping the tiny track in the door to the inner pantry opens soon and I feel less so.</p>
<p>I changed my routine this morning and had coffee and water before anything else and this definitely helped me feel a little less lethargic.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3866d0c143504da7e9275c12e0ba7a46</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/4/#post-204894</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 06:30:37 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>lol <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a>. I have plenty still in the inner pantry. I had my snickers and felt a little better. Had that depleted feeling this morning. I really need to ride through this feeling as this is often when I give up</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d9a0724b3109112a964106d864fd3b9a</guid>
				<title>Lori Brown posted an update: @jane-t I just joined and I see you posted last. I tried [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/activity/p/16663/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 13 Aug 2026 02:06:51 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a> I just joined and I see you posted last. I tried doing this diet on my own and did well for a couple weeks but gained back 5#.  What does this membership gain me? Hopefully a lot of support. I’m not seeing much here though</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">12e400fc1472950c662476452750f3ca</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/i-am-back-2/page/3/#post-203682</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 22:12:00 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lol <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a>.</p>
<p>start of day 6 here and I am hungry this morning. Time for coffee.</p>
<p>Down 11lbs in 5 days. Weight is definitely slowing down but still nice to see it going down</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">302fca1e6f7454960a9a20910c9a0b4e</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/weekly-updates/page/9/#post-203675</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 06:39:25 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I love this <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a>. Congrats on the amazingly quick recovery</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ebabac6fa3c6132dfe9c0c6d322e9280</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/i-am-back-2/page/2/#post-203651</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 25 Mar 2026 00:47:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am hungry today. It is nearly lunchtime so I can wait. I am picturing my fat cells screaming for food and the more they wait and scream the more they are shrinking, like the wicked witch in wizzed of  Oz &#8211; lol. An extention of <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/jane-t/' rel="nofollow ugc">@jane-t</a>’s visual</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>