<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Slimming Station | Lori Brown | Mentions</title>
	<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/members/lorib2026/activity/mentions/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://theslimmingstation.com/members/lorib2026/activity/mentions/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed mentioning Lori Brown.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 16:14:45 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba8bcc958ed2860f0ab5020426be361d</guid>
				<title>Kylie replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/2/#post-204752</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 26 Aug 2026 11:27:59 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am happy with my results but it could have been better if I was more strict with my bites. I thought of <a href='https://theslimmingstation.com/members/lorib2026/' rel="nofollow ugc">@lorib2026</a> comment on the last call about people’s excuses for not doing it and I was making them this week.</p>
<p>I am about to head away this weekend for a week with my best friend for her birthday, so I may not get a weight in. I will try to b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16743"><a href="https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/2/#post-204752" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>