<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>The Slimming Station | chapinj | Activity</title>
	<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/members/chapinj/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://theslimmingstation.com/members/chapinj/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for chapinj.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 13:20:49 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df85dd969273fa6d550ac93b99a18939</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/11/#post-204938</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 20:22:09 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>&lt;p style=&#8221;text-align: left;&#8221;&gt;Yay!  Way to go Sharlet!  You are an inspiration!&lt;/p&gt;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">640033955d93415a10411741a5db273e</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/3-bar-challenge/page/2/#post-204924</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 09:50:23 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m not doing good either.  I gained 4 lbs.  Today I will do bars.  Back in it too!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a7e293f9503cd3a6f8ef80a7d791ad5</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/3-bar-challenge/#post-204907</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:48:07 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Great!  Welcome!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d9929d9aa8dffd5f229541b592ba683</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/5/#post-204905</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 23:33:40 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>don’t forget I’m doing this with you!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d36675d60183b63506a99e23c5fbcbca</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/11/#post-204903</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 21:10:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do too Allison.  I think a brisk walking routine can really complement the diet.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9ee2645fbbf07081809b9c49d0466d92</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/4/#post-204886</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:06:16 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay!  Congrats!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">83d974a5edd3f99d2971091f4e2081d2</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204866</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 11:24:53 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Kylie!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">25fa8f73598715a4dcaf4c0d8535ab0f</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204864</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 25 Sep 2026 11:06:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>9/25/2026 163 lbs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e5e19d24f196f7306ea78599e55bb88</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/3-bar-challenge/#post-204863</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 21:30:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>So glad your husband has come around!</p>
<p>I had 1/2 a Kind bar for lunch.  Plan to have 1/2 a Snickers bar for dinner.  Going to 1/2 a bar because I’ve been going to the bathroom every day, and Dr. Lewis says we should only be going once a week.  So I’m obviously eating too much.</p>
<p>all the best back at you</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">711435ece2ca02161acb15df5b1fecc5</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/3/#post-204861</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 09:40:50 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I am joining you!  I’m doing this too.  Right with you.  I’ve been doing bars.  Kind bars for lunch and snickers bars for dinner.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">328bcc35f282f21bf149da8f690e91db</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/3-bar-challenge/#post-204860</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 09:38:08 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I started yesterday too.  I had a Kind bar for lunch and a snickers bar for dinner.  I’m down to 164 lbs!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">948d315246bc3aeb5edcc340f4dd207d</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 21 day bar challenge in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/3-bar-challenge/#post-204857</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 23 Sep 2026 09:15:25 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’ll join you!</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4363d81a0bab30c358b2a4238709707a</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic G’day in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/gday/page/3/#post-204849</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 17 Sep 2026 12:09:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Your photos have inspired me to begin again!  I started last night with 5 bites of stuffed grape leaves.  I’m doing this with you!</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d76ff41be3512dbee131c5c47d5c54e7</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204618</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 31 Jul 2026 17:23:09 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7/31/2026 164 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I ate 1/2 a Snickers bar.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5fcacac51c05c0d88c5a8348d8423e96</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204613</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Jul 2026 19:31:10 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Jane and Sharlet!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a9acbf557a1ff1017346629ea28cb98f</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204604</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jul 2026 13:31:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7/29/2026 166 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I ate 1/2 a Snickers bar.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e41024cbbfa66294f904685c7ccea82</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/5/#post-204594</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 27 Jul 2026 10:15:26 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7/27/2026 167 lbs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0a2fbb13f4b7a4d9c81727b796187c41</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic LL’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/lls-journal/page/7/#post-204565</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Jul 2026 16:45:30 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Lovely!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">839c27b18437d517163abf41c197ba1a</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204510</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 12:46:07 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>7/1/2026 169 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I had 5 bites of fruit salad for lunch and steamed Brussels sprouts for dinner.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdb2ccd5a58ff9588ad5766df05617b6</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204484</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2026 14:38:54 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you Jane!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e26fdfc322a74ec45bdef92d0c80dcbc</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204482</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 27 Jun 2026 12:41:14 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/27/2026 170 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I had my 5 bites of fruit salad for lunch and steamed Brussels sprouts for dinner.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">faaf61e849112a71367abc993c59585e</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204468</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 25 Jun 2026 12:48:25 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/25/2026 171 lbs</p>
<p>Yestetday I had a fruit salad for lunch  (5 bites) and gazpacho soup for dinner.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ec2dd969b2e601e680ff95c3397f4699</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/6/#post-204341</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 21:57:22 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wow!  Great loss!  Keep going!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa71f508e71d35080906507772f9ceb8</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204340</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 21:52:29 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thank you, Sharlet!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5231f47a61264a8ba22d88e2c2e000ba</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/4/#post-204335</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 06 Jun 2026 09:58:21 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>6/6/2026 172 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I had 1/2 a Snickers for lunch and 1/2 for dinner.  Coffee and water and Rose wine.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7e63375a9807e6f478b9356182a0c7f9</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/6/#post-204331</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 05 Jun 2026 16:22:20 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>That’s practically a fast.  But if you really aren’t hungry, go with it. What did you weigh today?  I’m still at 174.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">46c6544b44db2ebb75a8c2e286ca09eb</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/6/#post-204328</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2026 23:20:36 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yeah.  I agree it doesn’t make sense to eat much if you’re not hungry. 100 calories a day isn’t much.  Listen to your body.  I’ve been eating just half a Snickers for lunch and half for dinner.  No hunger.  Maybe I should cut back.  What are your 100 calories composed of?</p>
<p>My problem is the wine.  I can’t just drink one glass.  I have to cut it ou&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-16325"><a href="https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/6/#post-204328" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">839f77422d416135b9d2a91659993922</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/5/#post-204326</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Jun 2026 22:36:07 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I can’t believe you’ve gotten down to 162 already.  That’s fast.  Don’t be bummed out.  Your hard work will pay off!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a26d53a687313b50a480ade2388ea3a</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/5/#post-204305</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jun 2026 22:31:31 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yay!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31586b4825903d259010c879387f5bc8</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/3/#post-204277</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 29 May 2026 10:00:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5/29/2026 174 lbs</p>
<p>Yesterday I had 3 bites Snickers for lunch and 4 bites chicken tender for dinner and a couple glasses Rose wine.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5696e1ca15ea4cbdaf012d2c78a6f92</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Weekly updates in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/weekly-updates/page/32/#post-204257</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2026 20:22:47 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Good plan!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e9fc5539975a2edca8497c0e7452ec4e</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/4/#post-204256</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2026 20:20:34 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Let’s do this!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c4c3daf6fa9eb6e5a9a0778eec60e109</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/3/#post-204247</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 May 2026 10:28:13 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5/27/2026 174 lbs</p>
<p>Another perfect day yesterday.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34229d28f997cee2a8a4d565ebc47faf</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/3/#post-204237</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 May 2026 10:12:01 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5/26/2026 175 lbs</p>
<p>i had a perfect day yesterday.  3 bites Snickers for lunch and 3 bites Snickers for dinner.  Coffee and water.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">80e66f7f82b1d4c3506e258f55376fbd</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/3/#post-204225</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 May 2026 17:08:17 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5/25/2026 177 lbs</p>
<p>I ate a big sandwich last night.  Didn’t stop at 5 bites.</p>
<p>Today I’m back on track.  3 bites of Snickers for lunch.  Feeling great!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">66fd60cabccb37b394144f8d9d1fdde3</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/3/#post-204209</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2026 19:05:16 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, Jane!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ff308f8f5ca4e44b32ea22acdf1f425</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/2/#post-204207</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 23 May 2026 10:43:47 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>5/23/2026 176 lbs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">959dc230419bc1c00c6d479423c427dd</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/page/3/#post-204203</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 22 May 2026 21:54:11 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>You are inspiring me!  Thank you for posting.</p>
<p>I’m down to 176 lbs.</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d7f7fbda926c9927efbbcf68e7b2f74d</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic AK Gal’s Fat Attack Log in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/ak-gals-fat-attack-log/#post-204115</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 May 2026 21:06:28 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m with you.  I’m still at 179.  This has got to stop!</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">537808bd18cf76e593ac4e01dafc6dbc</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 10 Day Countdown! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/10-day-countdown/#post-203993</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 02 May 2026 11:00:21 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>What a great idea for salad!  I’ll have to try it.  Thanks, Samantha.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e7d51c04d42ba5bbe419e404a9f9923f</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 10 Day Countdown! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/10-day-countdown/#post-203986</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2026 22:36:37 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Maybe don’t have your favorite salad.  I just had mine for dinner and I couldn’t stop at five bites.</p>
<p>Back to Snickers!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9fdb55e239a81985fabc0e96e009cdb5</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 10 Day Countdown! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/10-day-countdown/#post-203973</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 May 2026 10:52:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m joining you Samantha!  I’m doing a 30 day countdown.  I have a lot of weight to lose.</p>
<p>day 29 &#8211; 179 lbs</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c3fc78ec1fe77ef97be47a92c5a17e6</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/2/#post-203840</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2026 15:10:08 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oh good.  I’ll be thinking of you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e85c72221b7e34cbf2724420b78e34a3</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/2/#post-203837</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Apr 2026 10:52:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi there Sharlet!  It’s not going so good.  I went on a bender eating large salads and I’m back up to 179 lbs.  So sad!  All that work!  I’m not giving up though.  Snickers for the next 5 days to reset my hunger stat.  You are inspiring me!!  I want to get to the 150s like you.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2557ed15554b827953524c196f460211</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic 100 Pounds Lost with 5-bite!!!!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/100-pounds-lost-with-5-bite/#post-203742</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 02 Apr 2026 20:02:04 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m doing a strict 5bite week too.  I’ve lost 4 lbs already.  I’m thinking of you.  Think of me doing it too.  We can keep each other on track.  My internist said today that I had better stick to 5bites if that’s what the doctor has ordered!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">271fd74d9cb9446906bc164893abdfa7</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Progress pic -100+ pounds down in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/progress-pic-100-pounds-down/#post-203681</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Mar 2026 11:01:38 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Inspiring!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c431096bd1396b11f5f3d5477026540b</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic I am back! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/i-am-back-2/#post-203590</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Mar 2026 13:37:45 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Welcome back!</p>
<p>Jennifer</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">982b44c8c18fa4a602ab29678b96b0c1</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/2/#post-203472</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Mar 2026 17:17:47 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>3/2/2026 169 lbs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5eb6944aceda1dcef96ef70af03b0801</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Back in the 100s!!! Forever this time!! in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/back-in-the-100s-forever-this-time/#post-203354</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 12:54:37 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Congrats!!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">08014e1ce6e701f160d550fea54c64cc</guid>
				<title>chapinj replied to the topic Jennifer’s Journal in the forum The Slimming Station Diet</title>
				<link>https://theslimmingstation.com/forums/topic/jennifers-journal/page/2/#post-203348</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Feb 2026 12:16:57 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>2/16/2026 170 lbs</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>